Sunday 16 December 2012

Obligatory Holiday Post

Yeah basically this is what I'd like for Christmas. Hopefully it works out that way, although for some reason I think it will require more effort on my part and less work done by Santa. 


Get excited for holiday pictures. This is quickly going to turn into a Victoria Secret pictures post because they are generally the only ones who have pictures in holiday themed outfits haha.




I never post pictures of them because I find how they look intimidating but they really are gorgeous. But I guess that's obvious too.

Haha love.

Anyways, I'll wish you all Happy Holidays now because I am sure I'll get sidetracked closer to Christmas, when things really get busy.

I'm hoping to look good for Christmas Eve. I wish you all luck in doing the same. 



1 comment: