Monday 7 January 2013

Ain't no Wifey


 Love this picture. Love that shirt. 
Sometimes I think I should buy a shirt like that so men finally get the hint.

No, I don't want to cook you dinner.
No, I don't want to be YOUR woman.
No, I don't want to be "domesticated".

Maybe its just me. I don't take issues if other women want to have these things because I feel everyone should be free to make their own choices but for what I want in my life, being someone's "wifey" definitely doesn't fit the bill.

I'd much prefer to take care of myself, having my own career, and an equal partnership. This may be the independent streak and career ambition talking lol. (Not trying to say that being married negates these things).

Either way, the picture made me chuckle to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment